Key business metrics are displayed in a single executive dashboard view, enabling the strategic analysis of data. Users have the ability to refresh data in real-time; add custom calculations and formatting; analyze information with charts and pivot tables; and distribute reports to other team members. And because Advanced Analytics leverages Microsoft Excel® it is easy and intuitive to use.
Advanced Analytics provides users with the information they want, formatted to their specific needs, enabling them to more efficiently manage and forecast business operations.
For more tactical reporting needs, QuickArrow's Report Configurator provides over 75 customizable templates. These templates can be made available to all employees based on security levels defined by the report administrator.
Our Report Configurator also offers customizable filters to control which business metrics are to be included in each specific report giving executives and managers views to the specific data they need, quickly and easily.
Reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel®, to CSV format, printed or forwarded by email directly from the QuickArrow interface. Custom report settings can be archived, making it easy for individual users to create their own report libraries and gain insight into their key business analytics and metrics.
Monthly Revenue Forecast
QuickArrow Advanced Analytics
Advanced Analytics provides real-time visibility into your operations.
- Key business metrics and graphics delivered to your desktop.
- Custom calculations and formatting for multiple reports, including Resource Utilization, Project Profitability, Revenue Forecasting and more.
- Analyze information with charts and pivot tables leveraging Microsoft Excel.
- Refresh the data in real-time, secured through SSL.
- Forward reports to executives in your organization.
QuickArrow Report Configurator
QuickArrow contains a powerful, real-time customizable reporting engine that allows you to tailor reports for the specific needs of your business, department, or project.
- Easily add, move, and/or remove report columns and create subtotals within reports.
- Send reports by email, export them to Microsoft® Excel, or print them.
- Generate reports on your entire organization, a subgroup of your organization, or a single employee.
- Add established reports to your "Favorites" page.
- Comprehensive security model assures the right people have the right access to the appropriate data.